You love to build relationships & solve customer’s business needs. You want to work hard & be on a winning team. If this sounds like you then you need to work with TOPS, a premier supplier of world class office products and services. Our current expansion plans have us on the hunt for a Copier/MFP sales specialist. We are looking for that person with proven sales experience that can manage a list of current accounts while also effectively growing our business through the pursuit of new business. Are you out there? Done this before? Then read on to find out more.
You are very goal oriented and are looking at new opportunities. Perhaps last year just was not “good enough” for you and you need a fresh start for this year. As a Copier/MFP sales executive your goal is to balance between taking care of existing clients (25%) and looking for new opportunities (75%). Your task as a hunter will be to grow business to existing clients through upselling and cross selling to them. You will also be required to identify, find, cultivate and close new business. You know that taking action and turning prospects into customers is what sales is about.
You have excellent communication skills and can bond quickly with prospects over the telephone to be invited in to meet with them. You have a thick skin and understand that rejection is part of the “sales game”. You have a proven track record of sales success by growing sales or a territory. Meeting and even exceeding sales targets is not a problem because you know that getting them met is all about “planning the work and working the plan”. Focus is your middle name and without it you know that winning is difficult.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. This position provides a base during start up, car allowance, benefits package and generous commission package to the right individual.
• Excellent communicative skills
• Self-disciplined and a self-starter
• Computer literate
• Experience writing proposals
• Team player
• Very good phone presence
• Organized and familiar with the use of a CRM
• Proven Outside Sales Experience, prospecting for new accounts including networking, cold calling, obtaining referrals, etc.
• Managed several hundred clients
• Managed a territory that required being organized on a daily basis, updating our CRM
• Grown a client list or territory via Business Development activities
• Comfortable with Cold Calling
• Sold Business to Business or worked in Retail selling technology solutions
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. This position provides base salary, car allowance, benefits package including pension and generous commission package to the right individual. Salary dependent on relevant experience. Come join our winning TEAM!
• Outside Sales: 2 years – in the Copier Industry would be considered a bonus
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com.