Sales Development is an integral part of the sales process. This is the first step in connecting with potential customers. We are looking for an up-and-coming sales professional that will work hard, create results and work their way into an Account Management/Sales Executive position.
We offer a very competitive wage along with bonus and commission enhancements. The starting wage is $20/hour, bonus is paid based on company performance and commissions are paid on individual successes. Full-time hours are available.
As a lead generator, it’s your job to gather pertinent information and find potential clients for the sales team. You’re the first step in the prospecting process, and the sales team relies on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and/or project
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure his/her message is resonating with potential customers
- Ability to problem-solve and identify process efficiencies and improvements
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and tools
Education and Experience
- Graduated from high-school, post-secondary an asset
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service, lead generation or sales role
- Experience with CRM Software
- Willing to train the right individual
Work Environment/ Physical Demands
- General office environment
- May be sitting for periods of 3-4 hours at a time
- Work involves extended periods of computer and telephone use
- Open to flexible work schedules for students
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to [email protected].