TOPS is a premier supplier of world class office technology products & services. Our 2012 expansion plans have us on the hunt for mixed telecom/computing network technician specialist. We are looking for that person who has proven experience in providing both voice & IT solutions and who can manage customer centric solutions and provide support to our business community. Providing a focus on “Making Technology Work” ensures our customers are provided with innovative technology solutions delivered by a team of versatile IT professionals.
We are looking to expand our team of network technicians. If you are have excellent communications skills, are motivated to do great work & possess excellent customer service skills we want to hear from you.
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in a mixed VoIP/IT environment with Manufactures such as Mitel, HP & Cisco
- Experience working with Microsoft Server & Desktop network infrastructure
- Experience working with HP or Cisco Routing and Switching network architecture including router, VPN, VLAN, Wireless, VoIP, Firewall configurations.
- Experience working in an MPLS network architecture; QOS, DSCP
- Certifications are a plus (MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, CCNP, etc)
- Comprehensive skill set with TCP/IP including the OSI Layers and its components, TCP and UDP port usage, ICMP Troubleshooting , Layer 3 network segmentation using subnets
- Comprehensive skill set with Ethernet & Telecom wiring including Multimode & Singe mode fiber
- Must be “self-motivated” with excellent time & project management skills and quality-oriented attention to detail.
- Must be “customer oriented” with excellent interpersonal and listening skills and a professional image. These skills used for working with technically unsophisticated users who may be frustrated and under stress.
- Must be “good communicator” with strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to make presentations to executive management regarding strategic and technological issues.
- Must be “team player” who can work with people at all levels in the organization & can maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Must be able to manage a minimal amount of project travel & work overtime depending on workload
Please send your resume to [email protected].