The Network Connectivity Consultant will be responsible for generating outbound sales activity, developing sales strategies with a focus on generating new business along with maintaining existing accounts. This role will include a considerable amount of proactive prospecting, cold calling, and lead generation, combining primarily phone and email communication to uncover opportunities and present connectivity solutions. The role will entail a large volume of touchpoints which will require diligent organization, time management, workflow, and use of TOPS internal CRM to ensure success.
We’re looking for someone with industry related sales experience, in the field of carrier (TELUS, SHAW, ROGERS, BELL) solutions. If you have worked for a major carrier in a sales role in the past/present, you will be an ideal candidate for this position. Product offerings include but are not limited to internet connectivity, voice solutions, mobility solutions, security/surveillance solutions, etc. This position will largely be one that requires a ‘self-starter’ mentality, highly ambitious, motivated, competitive individual that is driven to be successful.
TOPS prides itself in providing a great environment to work alongside a strong, collaborative team of like-minded individuals. We will provide you with quality training and all the tools required to meet your career goals. We offer a strong compensation package including flexible work schedule, remote work option, commission, and bonus opportunities.
As a lead generator, it’s your job to gather pertinent information and find potential clients for the sales team. You’re the first step in the prospecting process, and the sales team relies on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers.
- Hunter mentality, with primary focus on cold calling, prospecting, and qualifying potential clients for sales opportunities
- Focus on generating new business and account acquisition along with maintenance of existing relationships/accounts
- Establishing and hitting sales activity benchmarks and quotas on a monthly basis
- Collaboratively work with the current sales team and leadership to develop lead and sales generation strategies
- Utilize internal CRM for all notation and documentation of sales and customer interaction activity
- Developing strong product knowledge to support sales activity and provide strong client value
- Effectively communicate and present the product solution and value proposition to customers.
- Providing professional, consistent, concise, and accurate internal and external communications.
- Working both collaboratively in a team environment and independently.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- This position will focus primarily on driving TELUS Business & Mobility sales
- There will be no territorial limitations, you will focus on sales across the TELUS serviceability footprint (Western Canada)
- This position will be offered at $20/hour + commission.
- Bonuses will be available for exceptional performance.
- Top performers will be able to hit and exceed six figure annual compensation.
- Remote work / flex schedule negotiable
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to [email protected].